Own a piece of history with this absolutely stunning renovated and extended home built in circa 1905, full of character features and gorgeously standing beyond the white picket fence. Be inspired from the first glance with the beautiful cottage facade, bullnose verandah and lovely timber decked porch, a dream worthy place to sit, relax and watch the world go by in this spectacular location.
Ideal for the modern family or those looking for classic North Perth living, this location is everything. Nestled right between the cosmopolitan Angove St strip and Woodville Reserve, the exciting amenities available within walking distance is incredible. Here you're also close to North Perth Primary School, North Perth Shopping Plaza, Fitzgerald St hub, Beatty Park Leisure Centre, North Perth Tennis and Bowling club, just to name a few.
Freshly rejuvenated to go to market, this property offers spacious accommodation, open plan living and outdoor entertaining options, with even more potential to put your own stamp on it.
This exciting property includes -
• Green Titled 341sqm block with R.O.W access to garage
• Gorgeous character facade and manicured front gardens
• Beautiful lead light door entry with central hallway leading to open plan living
• Spacious open plan living / dining / kitchen area
• Expansive kitchen with ample cupboard space
• French doors leading out to rear entertaining alfresco and gardens
• Large master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
• 2 x additional spacious bedrooms PLUS study with elegant feature fireplace
• Well appointed main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Magnificent lead light window features scattered throughout the home
• Elegant floorboards, high ceilings throughout and air conditioning to living and study